Seasonal organic vegetables grown on the Essex marshes
Always Seasonal, Always Fresh!
Sarah Green's Organics is situated in Tillingham on the east Essex coast, 50 miles east of London. Sarah Green is the third generation of her family farming in Tillingham, where they grow a wide selection of seasonal organic vegetables throughout the year.
We deliver our Tillingham grown Organic Vegetables Wholesale to London and also run an
Organic Vegetable Box Scheme across South East Essex.
Where to Buy our Organic Vegetables.
The Green Team:
from L to R Sarah Green with her parents Steven and Sally Green
You can buy our Tillingham grown organic vegetables from the following places...
- Our own Organic Vegetable Box Scheme & Online Delivery Service
- Rocket and Rhubarb, Pleshey.
- Green’s, 74 High Street, Maldon. CM9 5ET
- Stoke Newington Farmers Market, 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month 10am until 2.30pm at St Paul's Church, High Street.
- Duke of Cambridge Pub, 30 St Peter’s Street, Islington.
- Growing Communities Box Scheme, based in Hackney.
- Organic-Lea, Saturday market stall and box scheme, based on the edge of the Lea Valley.
- Hackney City Farm Shop, Goldsmiths Row, Hackney.
- Local Greens, Organic veg box scheme in East Dulwich.
- The E5 Bakehouse is an East London artisan bakery and coffee shop.
- The People's Supermarket, Lamb's Conduit Street.
- Forestgate Farmers Market, every Saturday 10am until 4pm.
The corner of Serbert Road & Woodgrange Road.